DID YOU KNOW
From January-December 2021
- Hope Crisis Center served 485 survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- The hotline rang and a compassionate voice answered 3,900 times.
- 105 people in our service area needed emergency shelter to be safe. A total of 1,286 shelter nights were provided.
- 23 people received financial assistance to escape homelessness after being displaced by violence.
- 4 people received financial assistance in order to stay in their homes after abuse disrupted their income or financial security.