Awareness matters and prevention is possible! We believe that every person has the power to inspire change within their community and make the world a safer, more equitable place for all. Hope Crisis Center encourages action, engagement, and healthy relationships by providing awareness materials and presentations for all ages free of charge to organizations in our community!
For school-based presentations:
To reserve a date for the 2022-2023 school year, please schedule your presentations by October 1st, 2022.
Send presentation schedule requests to email@example.com
For community-based presentations,
Contact your local office for more information.
Violence prevention is possible! Learn more about what you can do to help!
- Teen Relationships (Click Here)
- For Survivors (Click Here)
- Community Perspectives (Click Here)
- Meet the Advocates (Click Here)
- Survivor Stories (Click Here)
- Safety Storytime with Ruby and Cornelia (Click Here)